Nominate a Pierce County company or project
Each year at our Annual Meeting, the Economic Development Board presents the “Excellent 10” – a list of ten great economic development projects in Pierce County that were worked on or completed between January and December of the previous year. The projects on the list vary from industrial and office expansions to educational facilities to sewer infrastructure, or from hospitals to museums.
Submit your nominations here! Deadline is 1/31/2020!
The Board evaluates projects that are key drivers of jobs, capital investment, or other important community development in our region.
Excellent 10 award nominations should include in-depth information about the project and its impact. The more information you can share about the project, the better we’ll understand it.
- JMJ Team development of 905 Main, Sumner
- AIM Aerospace, Sumner
- Carlson Paving Products, Frederickson (unincorporated Pierce County)
- Lincoln District Streetscape Improvements, Tacoma
- Metro Parks Tacoma, Pacific Seas Aquarium and Eastside Community Center, Tacoma
- Pantages Theater Renovation, Tacoma
- Tool Gauge, Tacoma
- Super Post-Panamax Cranes, Tacoma Tideflats
- John W. Walstrum Center for Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Lakewood
- Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital, Tacoma
Previous Years’ Excellent 10 Award Winners
Contact Deborah Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-284-5884.