Learn the latest about tax changes from some of the best tax professionals in the business — at no charge to you. The RSM Tax Summit, November 1-5, features 20 virtual sessions. The annual event is presented by RMS, the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.
Your questions answered
Designed for companies of all sizes across industries and locations, the tax summit offers an interactive and engaging platform and will help answer questions such as:
- How might tax policy changes tilt the playing field in my industry?
- Is now the time to make a strategic acquisition?
- How can we manage this new workforce environment?
- What would my business gain by reviewing RSM’s operating model costs?
- How might digital tax solutions strengthen my overall business strategy?
An impressive lineup of presenters includes Grace Perez-Navarro, deputy director of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, and Dave Kautter, RSM federal specialty tax leader. Kautter served as U.S. Department of the Treasury assistant secretary for tax policy and acting commissioner for the Internal Revenue Service.
For more information and to register for the tax summit, click here.