Ongoing COVID-19 Business Information and Resources Webinar – every Monday, Wednesday, Friday!
Last updated April 8, 2020 at 4:12 PM.
The Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce and the Economic Development
Board for Tacoma-Pierce County are launching a series of regular conference calls to discuss the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. We will cover what is known to date about existing and emerging assistance to companies and employees impacted by COVID-19.
Bottom-line: we know that you are all working to keep your businesses running and profitable and we want to do everything we can to help. Information sharing and models of best practices will be key to our collective success. Pierce County is open for business!
Meeting times subject to change to ensure the availability of speakers and to be respectful of other important news events. Please check our website and social media for daily updates on meeting times.
To ask questions of the panelists please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call will be listen only.
NEXT CALL: Friday, April 10, 2020
Call Opens at 10:45am and go from 11:00am-12:00pm
Victoria Woodards, Major, City of Tacoma
Scott Bossum, SVP – Manager Community Financial Resources, Columbia Bank
Tom Pierson, CEO, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
Bruce Kendall, CEO, Pierce County Economic Development
John Powers, Exec Director, Kitsap Economic Development Alliance
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 843 841 095
US: +16699006833,,843841095# or +13462487799,,843841095#
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or
+1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782
You can listen to past conference calls/webinars here:
- Pierce County Resources for Your Business – Monday, March 16, 2020 at 11:00am. Listen Here
- State and Federal Resources for Your Business. – Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 10:30am. Listen Here
- How to Help Employees, Unemployment, Healthcare System Readiness. – Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11:00am. Listen Here
- The City of Tacoma Provides Information and Resources to Tacoma Businesses and Residents. – Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11:00am. Listen Here
- Health and Safety Questions and Business Resources – Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 11:00am. Listen Here
- Information on the Federal Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act – Friday, March 27, 2020 at 11:00am. Listen Here
- Local and State Small Business Emergency Loan Information – Monday, March 30, 2020. Listen Here
- Local Business and Associations Discussion – Wednesday, April 1, 2020. Listen Here
- Congressman Adam Smith and SBA Director Kerrie Hurd Discuss Federal and State COVID-19 Responses – Friday, April 3, 2020. Listen Here
- Latest updates on Federal, State, and Local Relief/AID for Small Businesses – Monday, April 6, 2020. Listen Here
- In-depth Discussion About COVID-19 Small Business Aid/Loans & Employment Issues – Wednesday, April 8, 2020. Listen Here.