News and Resources for Your Businesses
Updated April 8, 2020 at 4:12 PM
Pierce county is open for business! We know that you are all working to keep your businesses running and profitable and we want to do everything we can to help. Information sharing and models of best practices will be key to our collective success. We are all in this together!
Vital Loan and Grant Programs
- Emergency Injury Disaster Loans
- Emergency Injury Disaster loan Advance ($10,000 Grant)
- Working Washington Small Business Emergency Grant Program
- Small Business Debt Relief Program (for 7a and 504 SBA Loans)
- Pierce County Small Business Emergency Loans
- City of Tacoma COVID-19 Stabilization Loan
Ongoing Monday, Wednesday, Friday Business Information Webinar
The Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce and the Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County are launching a series of regular conference calls to discuss the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. Now co-hosting with the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber and Kitsap Economic Development Alliance, we will cover what is known to date about existing and emerging assistance to companies and employees impacted by COVID-19.
Please join our panel for an in-depth discussion of issues for our businesses that have arisen due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
NEXT CALL: Friday, April 10, 2020
Call Opens at 10:45am and go from 11:00am-12:00pm
Victoria Woodards, Major, City of Tacoma
Scott Bossum, SVP – Manager Community Financial Resources, Columbia Bank
Tom Pierson, CEO, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
Bruce Kendall, CEO, Pierce County Economic Development
John Powers, Exec Director, Kitsap Economic Development Alliance
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 843 841 095
US: +16699006833,,843841095# or +13462487799,,843841095#
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or
+1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782
Dependable Health News Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Coronavirus information page.
- World Health Organization (WHO) – Coronavirus Information page.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – COVID-19 response page.
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department (TPCHD) – Coronavirus information page.
Navigating Resources and Information Guides
We know that there is a lot of information out there, and sometimes it is hard to simply find the answer to what this means for your company or employees. The EDB and other community partners have come together to create some quick resource guides to help.
Contact the EDB
If you come across additional information please send it to us and we will share it.
Vice President for Business Retention and Expansion